Maynard Select is a “full service” HVAC, mechanical, plumbing and refrigeration contractor with a dedicated service and maintenance department in Nashville, TN.
A licensed mechanical contractor, Maynard Select’s Middle Tennessee team of service professionals has extensive technical training and expertise to service all brands of commercial & industrial heating and cooling equipment and systems.
HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing, Refrigeration
The goal of our company is to be your single source provider in the Middle Tennessee area. We are able to offer your facility complete long-term attention and support that leads to the comfort in knowing that your facility is operating at its peak performance.
For immediate service, please call 615.732.7700. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day and welcome emergency service calls.
* Maynard Select performs maintenance on equipment either under a fixed contract or in response to emergency calls where only time and materials are charged.
Submit an Inquiry about servicing your HVAC, plumbing, or refrigeration equipment. Add Maynard Select to your company’s bidder list for the repair, maintenance and replacement or redesign of commercial & industrial heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration systems.
Maintenance & Service Agreement Options
Our comprehensive service contracts for cooling and heating systems cover everything in a building’s environmental system for a contracted annual fee.
To minimize future repair bills, consider a Service Agreement with Maynard Select. Ask about a free Middle TN diagnostic estimate on Preventative Maintenance Services.
We offer service/maintenance agreements to cover any type of equipment we service, including HVAC, backflow preventers and other plumbing equipment, refrigeration units, walk-in freezers, air handling systems, water meters, boilers, and more.
Our service and maintenance agreements provide the following benefits:
- High Efficiency Performance & Energy Cost Savings – Providing regular maintenance on your equipment helps it run more efficiently, resulting in operating cost reductions. Proper maintenance is also a great way to lower environmental waste.
- Correction of Developing Problems- Maynard Select can identify and correct developing problems early, prior to equipment failure and emergency situations.
- Extended Equipment life – Preventative maintenance has been shown to prolong equipment life, positively impacting the environment and company capital outlays.
- Specialized Equipment Testing – Maynard Select utilizes some of the most technologically advanced machines in the industry to test and service your equipment.
Ask about a free Middle TN diagnostic estimate on Preventative Maintenance Services.
Our agreements are tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventative maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.